19 Mayıs 2013 Pazar





FREE REFLECTİON JOURNAL 2 – MULTİ MEDİA ENRTY



In this video, we can see a summary of the wars that existed after 1000 AD to todays. I liked thid video after I watch it and I wanted to share it in my blog for more people watch it. As we see in the video, wars barelly stopped in last millennium. It means there have been wars constantly and billions of people have been dying because of these great number of wars. But why we had so many wars? What is the problem people did not able to solve? Why wars are necessary? What is simple answers for this question? I find these answers :
-We have wars because two or more groups cannot or were unable to agree with idea or beliefs through communication dialog. Eventually each group is forcing for other group to concede to his idea, rather than their own by force. When this force is used, it becomes a war.
-Say I want your property ... You're too small to stop me, so I take it ... Another person tells me to give it back, but I refuse ... now what? Unless those who think I should give it back are willing to use force to make me (war) - I'm not giving it back, and you're out of luck. And then I keep taking things from you, and nobody stops me. Sure, they may call me a bad person and say they won't be my friend (sanctions) - but I don't care. >> Now do you understand why war is sometimes necessary?
Whatever the answer is, innocent people dies because of wars. This must matters us. Human life shouldn’t be so cheap.

In the las of the video, it says ^^ to be continued^^ and it is right because there is always something to make people fight. But in the end innocents get hurt. Maybe this the rule of the World but we hope that it will change…

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder